Saturday, July 11, 2020

For the First Time Face to Face


Elder Fogle is Daddy O is John the Baptist is John Westley Adams is. The father of the Ball Family plantation slaves.
Is Billy Graham
The Highlands County Fogle fraud ring.
Controls the Churches
Is Adolf Hitler.

My band did three shows while I was stationed at Fort Polk
Then one in Germany the Time and the Jackson's
Morris Day and the Time
Lisa Day seen having a glass on wine with Morris Day at the show.

She the Co-star and subject of attention.
The oldest of these born Spirit
Carl and Calvin
Alston and Talbert
Hey Calvin when we won the silk sock league champion
We beat the best in baseball to include
Ron Sobbotta Johnny Beach. Jerry Grotti...more
I guess that is why both of us had to retire.


Who is the real Nicky Barnes?
The Top COP?


Is it Cedric and Fredrick?

Who is the real Dr. Julius Erving?
LISA BONET IS LISA DAY HER TWIN IS SHA-SHA YEY-YEY
You got Flash Gordon and James Worthy
Keith Alston is Kenneth is James Worthy of the L.A. Lakers
Thomis Gordon is the great pitcher whose stats got robbed by
Boo Green in the name Ravaria

In short what Thomas was doing for Lorenzo was really for his sister 
Both of

Chaka Zulu and Katherine Virgie Jones
Chaka is the Rev. Frank Paul Jones Messiah.
Annette Jones is Vernese
And these two are the missing link
Celeste and Verneste
Top me and LES
Bottom me and Carl


The Jackson's 1984

MJJ GERMANY 1997
I said the first fruit must be Queendom 

Tested and Jesus Christ Approved.

The Black Cat
When the first mango from the only
Jesus Christ mango tree fell. I offered Daddy a box with 30 to 40 in a box for about $40 MBD. He said he had plenty. I said OK the price will only go up.
When a mango gets riped and begins to rot. So I throw away the rotten ones as more fall they get bigger and bigger and sweeter and sweeter.
The Mango Madness Peanut Butter Delight - At a restaurant near You.
Breakfast for Champs and kids alike
The Blue House of God - Locale 31
Charity begins in the Home and not simple a house.

Because every body has a 🔑 key but me.
$1 MBD = $10 USD Uninsured
Under Lawless TERRITORIES decree
Now the price is $10 MBD each.
The first fruits will be the sweetest and biggest ones. They will be prices - because there is only one Jesus Christ Mango tree in the whole world.  What will be the supply and demand curve for the final first Fruits?
There is only one Living God.
Question of Law?
The immovable sign applies for traffic citation, but not when a person commits a crime with Intent of lawlessness. An example is to claim property and go in and out of it, knowing they are not the owner.
Hazzaki Walker is not an owner of anything on that street.






WWW.AUGUSTAPONTETRADEMARK.ORG
See pictorial of John Westley Adams
The Ball Family barn house slave NIGGERS. These woes left me for crackers between 250 to 400 years old
Serpents People eaters



General Sharman signed
Field Order 15 is Rene Elizondo
As in RN 1814 an old was two faced cracker is Muhammad Ali is Shawanda Adams is Julian Deleon keep the motherfuckers U Dike Was Bitches.
My 1979-80 tax return is their info
The fired me on a $5 hour job because
The couldn't afford to pay me.
Timothy and Muhammad Ali
Tom and Larry






Within one mile radius 
Puts of full strength signal making
Location unelectable and password protected grant access to user anywhere within on average 2 miles radius.


Pickup High Definition TV
Signals beyond Saint Petersburg
In Avon Park - a one time investment
That is all Comcast do?

Great to place over bed



Iheart Radio is robbed
By Mr. Bozo privately owned
FM transmitter. 107.5 jive.
Military has this authority


Not the NAZI


My hair still recedes where I got burned the code this is me.
1. The Corona Virus I told them when the issued that vaccine. If you give a person a vaccination you gave them a small dose of the virus and if they fight it off - they develop an immunity to it to be able to fight it off at higher levels.  I said the white blood cell are the part of the blood to kill off a virus but water is the carrier. You cannot give people high blood medications it depletes the water the carrier of the antibodies. They killed those people intentionally. They I smell flesh cooking and that flesh was contaminated. It was an outbreak and those bodies should have been incarcerated. AIDS victims do not die from AIDS but the disease they contract. They give people high blood meds to prevent adrenaline meaning modifications of behavior to control them.

When the first fell of the tree, I said it has to be Jesus Christ tested and Queendom approved...charity begins at the home...give them to you...really...i smoke weed too.
What AM I your fool?


Part 2 - 2020 Armmagedon

Half and half mango seedless and skinless and water + sweeteners to taste.
Taste great and good for you.
My selected few.

What is this worth to U
There is only one Jesus Christ
Mango tree in the World
Charity requires charity.
I smoke Marijuana to relax
Instead all night in my yard you raise he'll and say give me, give me, give me, I want, I want, I want...what to humiliate God?
So be it.

3G Capital Research
How eat to live is about adaption to current circumstances and conditions.
Putting Peanut Butter and
Pantry Items to good eating.



Must reads are:

1. For the First Time Face to Face
2. The Patton Place Conspiracy Syndrome
U see Sharon Theresa in photo now if U Zoom the Pum Pun U see Gender?


I was arrested in NYC to be killed on 25 Dec. 2017.  Michael King, Jr. By the power of the Spirit dead: 14 Jan 2018. By the Spirit he was struck and I was 10 feet away with my back turned to him - in Rikers Island.

Then I was taken to the New York Metropolitan Hospital - where I met Dr. Borden at where was supposed to be my last stop. She turned out to be:

Delarous Dorsey of
41-04 10th Street Apartment 5D
She is the one who gave me jelly donuts
Why?  Side Effects - an employee of SUS.

Protected by the Blue Hornets and Bees
Security Systems
Brown Eyes with a black ring



Much of the proceeds went to building homes in Skid Row.  Click homes and see all the great work that was done by the Save the World Project and the many artist who got little or no payment in paper but now have a place to go and call home.
Last heard The Smooth Gangster Project sold over 50 million but U cannot value sales alone...it has many redirects to movies and other great and while established artist - who saw no royalties... I AM proud of all my children..really.

Dangerous the secret is the eyes.
8 stretches code Perpetual Humiliation
Authority to begin my own Ministry
By the World's standard
A Free Human Being
Veteran of a Foriegn War.
I fought for my freedom

For the First Time Face to Face
By: Capstone Zulu - A Zulu Hood Address:


No comments:

Post a Comment