Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Zulu Hood View - BETA Article - What U ThinK?


Volume 1 | Issue 1
ABC after birth of Christ
Zulu Hood View  
Capstone Zulu
“The right to work, is the right to eat, you don’t work, you don’t eat, in a Union of labor or not.”

The View of the Day. And since they will accept my C. Coins Monday – here’s your fake ass dollars back today – for what will be in shock by then – if your are shopping for free on this day? This taste good, here your dollar.

The duty of the bro. And the sis. Of the Zulu Good of Locale 31. Seat in eateries, at malls, Wal-Mart – Avon Park – with your cells phone – drink slow – keep your spending low – and enjoy the scenery – take plenty of photos – send them to O.I.G.O.T.A. or DOJ.


Order of ZEWS
Locale 31
Fort Armageddon
O.I.G.O.T.A.
Locale 264
Los Angeles, Los Angeles

Thank you Jesus, for choosing me,
I' AM Human
I'M A Zulu

No comments:

Post a Comment