Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Erase of Jesus Christ

The bottom is Roberts momma is not Juanita?

Top photo is SUS 1. Earl is a Mechanic 2. Yolanda with Tonto with AIDS?
3. Bottom right Gerald Jenkins
Had to sign agreement for release of these pictures.
My 6.1 photo was doctored to the left of me was Done Carnellius
To my right was Michael Watson not Alfred Alston
My 2nd grade photo is Mr. Ruckus or Mr. Welcome back Carter
Notice Halina feet's it was differed but my Nick faces Michael in this one
As it did in the 6st grade photo. 

Many things I wrote was promoted yet
I was never invited. Now my best stuff anyway
Kinda like research.  My favorite color is blue 💙


One of my screenplays and
Some of my songs
Some not yet recorded.

Headed home see him on video
GESTOPO BEHIND THE DESK
VIOLATION OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
PUBLIC LIBRARY 
OWNER: Jesus Christ, INC.

No comments:

Post a Comment