Saturday, February 8, 2020

Breaking News - Dr. Loretta Lynch, PhD. to Join the J.C. USO Detail

But Nobody Knows Me???  - Really???
Paul Castellano - Capstone Zulu - The Covert Operative in Save the World
Image result for capstone zulu
click and check it out



Wherefore God created male and female and I and the Father are One.  Wherefore. I AM AB+ and all my children are type AB.

It is clear I AM the Father and I AM her Father and I AM the Father of Blond Eva.

I AM a Veteran of two foreign Wars. Wherefore by doing this. All of children too are declared emancipated and Free for slavery.  

FBI Investigation Files
Loretta Lynch
Sandersville my birth certificate is here's also.
Claudia was married at the Supreme Court. The only way to have sex in the Supreme Court lawfully them was to marry. However she is a part of the Union.  Some may argue the marriage was by duress but the ceremony of sex.

Other supporting documents.
The envelope used to inform the county tax collector I was not supposed to be paying taxes and request of my payment a being returned.
The property APPRAISAL of my home being a condominium.

Recognition for service in the cold war

My certificate as a Marine Man a Veteran of a Foreign War the 3 infantry Division the Marine.

My Executive Clemency to clarify I have not even a misdemeanor on my criminal records. I have no criminal record.

The 501 c 3 belongs to God...period... I and the Father are One.  But the County insist I have a partner name Ronald Reagan or some shit...i said I do not do men or have men do me... I AM in a Union...

I established Zone one... People disregard this and the curfew making it very hard to assemble my Union to address the concerns of this world.

It is treason to cause hesitation or procrastination in the prevention of G.O.T.A. Executive Authority War Powers and this is what Timothy has done since 14 Nov. 2016 when G.O.T.A. declared Martial Law. 


Start Point Avon Park FL

A. Orlando FL
B. Central Command for Assembly and Travel Documents and Rations
C. Jacksonville FL
D. Atlanta AMTRAK station updated to Greyhound Hub 2.
Into Locale 32.

1. Augusta GA
2. Macon GA
3. Sandersville GA - City Hall Sandersville GA. The Order of ZEWS address was not accepted by Librarian in Augusta GA.
4. Memphis Tenn
5. Jackson Miss
6. Dallas Fort Worth TX
7. New Mexico under C.S.M. WOODROW Geronimo watch.
8. San Diego CA
9. Tia Juana, MX
10. Los Angeles CA
11. Denver CO
12. Utah
13. Nevada
14. Back to Los Angeles inspection
Of Los Angeles from Skid Row to the Old Chapel via Wiltshire Blvd.
15. Inspection from Los Angeles to San Diego CA via I-5 the supplies depots.
16. Tia Juana draw the agenda to be presented by 1 Mar 61 ABC
17. The Appropriations are for fiscal year
62 ABC to 63 ABC from 21 Mar. 62 To 20 Mar. 63.
17. Plans for 4 March 61-62 ABC the Union Day of Mourning and Reflections
18. Due to state of the Union normally from 5 March to 19 March is high volume Entertainment there will.be major funds targeted towards USO Entertainment. But security is heightened and I hear the party will be at Guantanamo Bay Dro.

Syndication and Media linking I-Heart Media and Entertainment and the BET NETWORKS which includes CNN. In Augusta GA on Jones Street and James Brown Blvd. A place for the Q.S. assigned to this task and MAC came stay at the Marriott Suites is the filming of HIS-Story in Hindsight - MY-Story the truth - for BET Networks.

The Black Panthers Memorial I want ran annual it has the name and plots of 5,400 falling Warriors and no bodies.  The coloration is the 5.4 Billion Africans who crossed the Transatlantic Chattel Slave Trade and no bodies.

Q.S. Elizabeth and team to handle ASCAP it has about $1.5. Trillion unpaid royalties at least in Foundation Funds across the board INTEL suggest during my California tour or sleeps in Skid Row about $17 Trillion in Foundation funds was recovered 

You don't work you don't eat, the right to work is the to right to eat in or not in a Labor or Children Production Union.

INTEL SUGGEST Calvin Gibbs runs the ARC THRIFT SHOP. He is S.S.G. Clark the CIA director. He was not George H.W. Bush.  He tried more than once to try and have me attack Iran and in the screenplay he is covered AIDS and the High Jacking attempt a WACO operation to assassinate the then Ayatollah Khomeini.



The Q.S. meeting and assignment confirmation will be at Yolanda's.

Please paint it blue. And upgrade the internal security issue it could be a long way down it you know what I mean down the center. Give me a Fishnet or something. Upgrade the IT TECHNOLOGIES.

From Skid Row San Pedro St.
To San Diego into Tia Juana is the Communications links plus add Satellite directly linking the ARMY/NAVY communications system to prevent cyber war and interference.

Photo updated.

Q.S. Maria Theresa rides with my favorite fan club crew.

There must be advance parties to HOST along the way using the 30 30 Military Hops.

I think this should be my Save the World by Capstone Zulu photo is really Gangster and not Prankster...

A letter from Congressman Thomas J. Rooney FL. District 17 concerning the Zoning in this area. The information was forwarded to MS. Julian Deleon's office in Avon Park, FL. This was not a typographic error but admittance to bring transgender in the Territories of Florida and under the constitutional Decree of Field Order Number 15, meant to protect the hate crimes victims a Restraining Order post the Declaration of Independence a Separation Agreement.

Then they became the biggest real estate owners in Highlands County and this letter is evidence to the fact the lawless acts were with Intent.

INTEL Suggest MS. Deleon a transvestite is Shawanda Adams is James DeBarge is Arnold Hood.

Save A Lot charities - the Farmers Association and the Zulu Hood alike.

Place into production nitro ice or hot ice production and get the required amount for gas operated electricity generators and heavy duty extension cords and surge protectors to insure our perishable food storage is kept safe if for some reason Duke Energy power plants are damaged and make inoperable.

Jpg ending with 1607 trespassers on my yard making loud noise passed 0100 hours.

Jpg ending with 5522 water department on my property claiming this property belongs to Ronald Reagan and admitted to removing my water meter. These actions resulted in arsenic poisoning of the water supplies. An act of genocide.

My water was cutoff because my electricity was cutoff I have an electric water heater inside my kitchen. Without electricity the water will not flow.

Wherefore the water.meter came not be read. Wherefore the treatment system is off.

The chemical bin is this black tub.. 

Citations




A Member of the Marne The 3 Infantry Division (USAREUR)
Veteran of a Foreign War WWII
Ended Jan 1977
Recognition for defending Nation in the Cold War
Tom Rooney sent my Letter To City Manager - Not Typographical error
Letter Describing City Manager as a Transvestite 
This is who?

I do not know him like that!!!

Walmart shelves at under $4 per gallon is hydro chloride will clean water supplies of arsenic.

the chemical mixture pot.

Photo ending with 0945 placing treatment plant under Union tier of government and wherefore jurisdiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment