Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Q.S. Maria Theresa - assist & The P.C.S. Coming Out of BETA

Min. Sun Moon said
I am a messenger of Jesus Christ
This is my house too. And they invited me home.
And he met me in this life on 8th street
Sun Moon born of Cora consensual
She then had Maria Jones with Do Sun Moon - then after being save by my seed and mother's the Hebrews.
She gave up her Spirit born Zulu
Chaka and Maria or was it Zendaya her daughter by Chaka Zulu. There is no more Asia. But I carry the name AZZ for Min. Son moon was my Grandson.

Q.S. Maria Theresa to assist in the establishment of WAC and it goes to
Q.S. Hillary and Mary.
Top right is Maria Theresa travel as Loretta Lynch. Get travel docs and accommodations in order.

 WAC.Q.S. Maria Theresa - assist & The P.C.S. Coming Out of BETA


Goes to Q.S. Hillary and Mary

Her duty sex away some stress and give locations of Witness Protection Administration in my Ritz Carlton and Marriott International I could never even enter anywhere. 

Strategic Command knows what time it is.  Seek and Destroy.

Headed to the Office of G.O.T.A. Library
Los Angeles, Los Angeles


Have my documentation converted to Microfiche and my Mini studio space if required to stay overnight. Sweep for bugs.



Got to move on. Got no office here, lights water gas or privacy to love...  It is old.  I come to my library to be set up. I put something down and it always seem to walk off and ain't got legs. This is pure dishonor and is unacceptable. I can do better in the street of L.A.


Basic issue for Urban Warfare deployment
Plus a Storage Room at Uhaul with the rest of the
Military issue - Barracks the SALVATION Army Shelter
Augusta GA and Megan GA deployments.




So be it!!!

G.O.T.A. 




Click the hyperlinks above and read articles of
Investigations fact patterns my not be conclusive.

He gave a picture and thought he got mines top. His camera turned off INTEL SUGGEST.
His name is John.


Mini home theater. Unsure of Location can be the chill space downstairs near small restroom location.


This one will be on the other side of the studio where I and Ciara set up leaving space for. 3 king size on this side and maybe one on the other side but the 1st floor will have the large bathroom and at least enough space for 3 more. That comes to max 7 king size or 6 of them plus space with two studios chill spot and more. The room near my spot will have that TV theater and another one downstairs in the chill spot to smoke weed and relax tv or music.




This is a strange computer the P.C.S. laptop. Why? It has a 64 bit bus an AMD Processor on X.P.. Media Center Platform meaning it should have already installed  A.S.I.O. drivers.


With a wide screen. 

This is called the ADESSO CYBER TABLET I THINK IT WAS SUPPOSED TO ALLOW YOU TO WRITE OR DRAW MEANING SIGN DOCUMENTS.

I THINK I HAVE THE FULL PACKAGE LET ME CHECK.

I guess any tablet pin will do? 

Q.S. Maria Theresa to assist in the establishment of WAC.

Goes to Q.S. Hillary and Mary

Her duty sex away some stress and give locations of Witness Protection Administration in my Ritz Carlton and Marriott International I could never even enter anywhere. 

Strategic Command knows what time it is.  Seek and Destroy.

Headed to the Office of GOTA Library
Los Angeles, Los Angeles
Have my documentation converted to Microfiche and my Mini studio space if required to stay overnight. Sweep for bugs.

GOTA 



No comments:

Post a Comment