Friday, January 31, 2020

THINGS TO DO


At Walmart
New-15-6-Replacement-LCD -HP-Pavilion-15-6 inch Screen


each quarter is worth $3 in Currency
$20 in paper = $240 very soon
Car washers are open all night
I refuse to go to the bank - Meaning they cannot rob that 8411 Account

2. This does not mean I can withdraw anything from the bank and there is still do concern about some account with the last four being 8411.

3. Treasury sent this and not social security and I need things and I AM not confident in this deposit. My end of month balance was $945 and it seems I spent no loot because I got hit twice for about $4.99 in service fees I guest for this account and an account I know nothing about.

Records will show I own 935 S. Delaney AVE and my daughter owns 939 and another daughter owns 941.

I own both sides to the road from 923 S. A. AVE - Order of ZEWS. And will have CONCERTINA wire put up and then lot at the reconstruction of the S.R.A. meaning Redevelopment meaning major reconstruction.

925 to the corner can be used as a landing pad for my transport helicopter.

My weed human I told I will look out for looking out for me. I will see if he will front another QT for over the weekend and see where this goes. I cannot do business here. When I go to Wal-Mart the line up in competition to be the one who rejects my transactions.

That will make it about $75 but he wanted fake money and in commodity coins actually I already hooked him up hard. But my word I stand by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment