Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The Revealing by the Mark of the Beast


Who placed these 8 marks on me?
Hint I was a biker living in Corona Queens
2. My Son Tony is my dentist I tell him what to do.
3. Tom Lashbrook duel petitioned my computer impossible? No you can do it.  He did it.
4. Trading Places the bet.
Muhammad Ali
Rahmael Hilton.
Who at Elmhurst Hospital where my Birth Records were keep.
5. Tom Lashbrook is Judge Ritenour
Is Donald Trump is Dan Rowzenowski
The tax collector...something like that
Is General Sherman?
DC Comic book shit.
The Mark Reeling Satan Himself
The One Dollar BET
Self Proclaimed I AM.
Is Muhammad Ali
Is Rsmael Hilton 
The Spokesperson for Jesus Christ


Per Wee Herman is Boykin Hilton
Before becoming Rahmael.
"My father said my name is Rahmael?"

The Teachings of Hon. Elijah Muhammad
Bishop Frank Clark Jones - bro in Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment